TEACHING AND LEARNING
The learning and teaching facilities in the College are excellent.
- We maintain well-furnished classrooms that are conducive for learning to take place,
- A modern computer laboratory with up- to-date equipment and appropriate software?s to enhance the students learning potentials is maintained,
Side View of the Computer Lab Front view of the Computer lab
- An equipped library with recent hard copy books and e-Library with current electronic Books for students and staff to read and do their research work in a friendly environment.
- Generators for uninterrupted power supply
- We have modern Projectors that are put to use for some class sessions, seminars, workshops, etc. and also photocopying machines for staff and student use.
GAMES AND SPORTS
- Facilities for outdoor games like Football, Volleyball, Athletics, etc. are available. Indoor games like Table Tennis, Chess, and Scrabble etc. are also provided for Men and Women.
- There is an excellent on-campus parking space for student and visitors
- We have a First aid rooms for students and staff, several members of staff are trained in First Aid to assist students and staff in their difficult time especially when they involved in an accident or incident, this is a temporary measure for referral to the Government Hospital we are linked with in the Community we operate. Please report to the Registrar on any issue, so that our First Aiders can help you.